site hit counter

[VMS]⋙ Read Gratis Shades of Grey Book Two of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles edition by JC Phelps Literature Fiction eBooks

Shades of Grey Book Two of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles edition by JC Phelps Literature Fiction eBooks



Download As PDF : Shades of Grey Book Two of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles edition by JC Phelps Literature Fiction eBooks

Download PDF Shades of Grey Book Two of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles  edition by JC Phelps Literature  Fiction eBooks


Shades of Grey Book Two of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles edition by JC Phelps Literature Fiction eBooks

This book was simplistic at its best. It was not properly edited and the grammatical errors were distracting. The author wrote the whole story from the main character's mind in first person. It lacked depth, was bland, and where there was supposed action, it lacked suspense and was quite predictable. The only emotions in the whole story were the endless insecurities about the main character's attractive co-worker. The main character whined annoyingly. I gave it two stars rather than one because I read it to the end. I guess I was hoping it would get better as I went on. I won't be continuing with the next in the series.

Read Shades of Grey Book Two of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles  edition by JC Phelps Literature  Fiction eBooks

Tags : Shades of Grey: Book Two of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles - Kindle edition by J.C. Phelps. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Shades of Grey: Book Two of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles.,ebook,J.C. Phelps,Shades of Grey: Book Two of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles,NewPub Binding,Fiction Action & Adventure,Fiction Thrillers Espionage

Shades of Grey Book Two of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles edition by JC Phelps Literature Fiction eBooks Reviews


Too much interaction with characters in the book. Not much action,mostly interaction with others on the team. Other titles in the series are similar, I read all three of the shades of grey books they were entertaining but the author needs to get more action into the characters and plot of the books. Less conflicted romance thoughts between grey and white
I gave this the same rating as I did the first book of the series as it wasn't probably about the same level as the first. Plot was decent, action very good and an interesting plot twist to this one.

I'd hoped for more character development and didn't get it, main character is still vacillating about her feelings and borderline whining at times, the supporting characters are still pretty much "cardboard figures".

I have to say the editing errors bothered me more with this one, not sure if it is worse than in the first book or I just noticed it more. Either way, it was bad.

I'm still in the 'debate' stage about the third book, trying to decide if I really care enough about the characters to risk ending up with another 'doesn't go anywhere' addition to the series.
Solid continuation of book #1. The disintegrating government of the United States is a probable outcome of the current political picture and is used as a strong basis for this continuing plot line. Charactrs continue to grow and new are added.
Wonderful story. Great author.
A little undercover special non military rich girl with romance? I'm in! Loved following the characters of the series, although I do wish there had been more follow up or spin offs on some of the other characters (maybe Brown or Black?).
great
I didn't notice the grammatical errors in the first book of the series, but it really jumps out in the second. Surely she had someone else read or edit it but maybe not someone who has had sixth grade English Grammar! However, the plot and characterization make up for cringeing at occasional bad grammar so I give the book four stars. It is a fun book to read about a woman of intrigue and danger, and it doesn't bother me she lives in her parents' guesthouse!
This book was simplistic at its best. It was not properly edited and the grammatical errors were distracting. The author wrote the whole story from the main character's mind in first person. It lacked depth, was bland, and where there was supposed action, it lacked suspense and was quite predictable. The only emotions in the whole story were the endless insecurities about the main character's attractive co-worker. The main character whined annoyingly. I gave it two stars rather than one because I read it to the end. I guess I was hoping it would get better as I went on. I won't be continuing with the next in the series.
Ebook PDF Shades of Grey Book Two of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles  edition by JC Phelps Literature  Fiction eBooks

0 Response to "[VMS]⋙ Read Gratis Shades of Grey Book Two of The Alexis Stanton Chronicles edition by JC Phelps Literature Fiction eBooks"

Post a Comment